|Burn Rubber v. 2.1.2 Released|
|Burn Rubber version 2.1.2 has been released and is now available on the downloads page. If you have an old version please upgrade for FREE.|
|Burn Rubber: File Search Accelerator Released|
|We are proud to announce the new release of Burn Rubber: File Search Accelerator.|
|Pop-Up Monster 2004 Wins!|
|Pop-Up Monster 2004 has won half a dozen top shareware awards in it's first week at market!|
|A+ File Naming System Wins!!|
|Our A+ File Naming System has won over a dozen top shareware awards to date! Congradulations team!|
July 11th, 2005
2.3.0 - Indexing Engine Update
* Resolved issues with the indexing
engine hanging in a perpetual loop.
* Replaced the indexing engine with the engine
that will be used in version 3.0. The new engine
maintains about the same speed as the old engine
but is much more accurate and less error prone.
January 16th, 2005
2.1.5 - Minor Bug Fixes
* Fixed some errors that have been reported
* Added additional code to help with debugging future error reports.
December 1st, 2004
2.1.2 - Minor Bug Fixes
* Fixed a problem with Burn Rubber appearing to freeze while searching inside files.
* Made searching inside files faster
November 30th, 2004
2.1.1 - Oops
* Fixed an Ooops in 2.1.0
November 30th, 2004
2.1.0 - More Search Tools
* Below the file name field there are now 4 options for how to search the file name. These should be helpful.
* Minor bug fixes to the way the program determines file types.
November 24th, 2004
2.0.0 - Large Font Support
* This new version adds compatibility for most LCD screens running in LARGE FONT mode. If you have display issues on your large font display, please contact us.
November 18th, 2004
1.9.5 - Few Improvements
* Added a column to the results called File Type, that is sortable.
November 17th, 2004
1.9.0 - New Features & Improvements
* Improved the indexing speed by about 30% on the typical machine.
* Improved the search results speed by about 5% on the typical machine
* Added a right click menu to the tray icon
* Added a new exclude folders from search option under the advanced tab. Now you can exclude folders you don't want included in search results.
November 15th, 2004
1.8.0 - Minor Fixes
* Corrected all the tool tips to show the appropriate tip when holding the mouse over something.
* Added support for pressing the enter key on the search tab to automatically search, or the results tab to open the selected files.
* Corrected a problem with pagefiles on raid drives causing the indexer to hang.
November 12th, 2004
1.7.5 - Even More Big Changes
* Added options to delete files from the results list
* Added options to rename files from the results list
* Added options to open the properties screen for a file/folder in the results list
* Added the ability to drag results to a windows folder and copy/move the file
* Added new options to the top menu on the results screen
* Added new right click menu to the results list.
* Updated the help files.
November 11th, 2004
1.5.0 - Big Changes
* Added a new expanded results screen that allows you to view results on your entire screen if desired
* Added folders to the results, you can now enable or disable folders in your results on the advanced tab.
* Added selectable drive indexing. You can now select which drives are indexed regularly on the options tab. This allows you to maintain indexes on Network shares you search often.
* Fixed the date and size sort on the results, they will now be sorted correctly.
* Fixed a bug with the software not minimizing to the tray on startup if that option is turned on.
* Removed initial indexing from the startup proceedure. You can now fully start the software without having to have your drives indexed. They will index in the background.
* Fixed a few other misc. bugs that had come in over time.
October 21st, 2004
1.0.1 - Minor Bug Fixes
* Modified the initial drive indexing to index less information this allows the program to load faster on the first install and gather additional details in the background.
* Resolved issues on some computers where drives were not accessable.
* Resolved issues where files could be deleted by the system in the middle of being indexed, causing an error to appear.
* Added the what's new window.
* Modified the folder search to index only the directory needed and not the entire drive.
October 19th, 2004
1.0.0 - New Release